The Agora is a global network for more than 40 privately owned publishing companies. These companies are widely recognized for their highly specialised information by way of advisory newsletters, websites and books on a range of topics including retirement, wealth management, equity investments, health, travel and finance. The Agora Companies include businesses in London, Paris, Bonn, Melbourne, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo, Mumbai and Waterford.
Woodlock Services is one of the aforementioned companies located in Waterford providing a range of services such as but not limited to HR, IT & Accounting across the International Agora companies. Employees of Woodlock Services service a large domestic and international client base.
We currently are hiring for an Accounts / Admin Associate. This person will support the Accounting Team in Woodlock Services.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting accounts receivable and payable – preparation and/or processing of invoices and posting to general ledger
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing of documents on document storage system
- Review and posting of expense and travel forms
- Assisting in reconciliation of sales on a monthly basis
- Other office admin duties as required
What we look for in our employees:
- Value individuality, opportunity & respect,
- Adaptable to change.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Minimum part or fully qualified Accounting Technician or relevant accounts admin experience (2-3 years) with a 3rd level degree
- Experience using accountancy packages, preferably Sage, an advantage
- Proficiency in data entry and the use of word, excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Adaptable, driven with a positive attitude
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds, HR Manager to email@example.com