Exciting things are happening at APSI and we need ambitious, talented individuals to help drive us forward. Do you feel you can contribute to our success? We have a large number of positions open across various roles.
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see our team members as crucial to the health and future of our company and so we see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination. We expect you to work hard but we’ll have some fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland provides the platforms and systems that support our affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. But our impact doesn’t stop there.
Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Services Manager. At APSI we see our affiliates as part of the team and we want them to succeed and become the best they can be
So what would you be doing?
The Client Service Manager will work closely with our affiliates constantly striving to improve their business through careful analyses of workflow and services tickets whilst always keeping one eye on their future needs.
You must be a very strong communicator who is comfortable talking and presenting to all levels of the business. There will be times when you will be delivering reports to key executives and other times when you will be training publishers on how best to use our systems.
Equally, a lot of your time will be spent meeting with our technical teams and leadership team discussing ways to best meet the needs of our affiliates. For this reason, if you’ve got Project Management experience you will be at an advantage. Also, a keen technical mindset will be required.
Ultimately, we want to build relationships with our affiliates, the kind of relationship where they will instinctively trust our advice knowing that we are in this as a team. We succeed together.
Finally, you will need energy – and lots of it as this role will involve significant travel across different time-zones.
What do you need to have? This is important to us
- Exceptional Customer Service experience and a proven ability to build relationships – Core Skill
- A strong understanding of Customer Management systems – essential
- Experience in Marketing a distinct advantage
- Exceptional written English & Presentation skills – essential
- Ability to explain technical solutions in easy to understand English – essential
- Experience in Project Management is desirable
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems
- Expert attention to detail – essential
- The only thing that matters is client satisfaction, it’s what we live and breathe.
- Work towards full understanding of all our systems and how they communicate.
- Frequent travel – you will need to meet with our affiliates on a regular basis so travel is a huge part of this role.
- Ability to work independently is very important for this role.
- The ability to react quickly and calmly when the unexpected occurs.
The successful candidate will need to travel to our HQ in Baltimore, Maryland for the initial 2 weeks in order to shadow our Chief Operations Officer to gain a well-rounded picture of this role.
Travel to our International Affiliates such as Australia, France, London, Switzerland, and India is part of this role.
The salary is very competitive and is dependent on experience.
CV’s to Emma Reynolds HR Manager