Contact Centre Supervisor
We now have a vacancy for a permanent full time Supervisor within our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the Contact Centre in order to deliver on quality and efficiency metrics, coach, develop Customer Solution Specialists (CSS), and manage the day-to-day operations of the Contact Centre.
- Call Quality, Call Observation and Feedback:
- Monitoring and observing each CSS job performance on a regular basis
- Coaching and Development:
- Providing feedback to CSS’s regarding their work to help the employee become more knowledgeable and proficient, making use of all available systems, tools, training, and reference materials.
- Agent Performance and Schedule Adherence:
- Review of historical and/or real time reports from the call management system on a daily basis to manage schedule adherence for their team
- People Management:
- Deals with occurrences of absence & punctuality whenever they occur. Liaising with both the Contact Centre and the HR Manager regarding appropriate action.
- Ensures open lines of communication across the business and informs employees, where appropriate, of changes within the business as directed by management.
- Report Review
- Reviews reports on a daily basis and signs off on exceptions as required according to establishes guidelines.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Previous coaching experience, 3 – 5 years – essential
- People Management experience – essential
- Third Level Qualification – Business, HR, People Management or Coaching – desirable
- Strong organizational skills, sales, customer service an interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and technical
- Able to handle personal and confidential information
- Able to deal with personnel under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org