Do you have a drive to deliver great customer and user experience?
Threefold Systems is looking for a Customer Experience product owner to manage our portfolio of user-facing products and take them to the next level. Our products integrate with back-end CRM/ERP systems and allow customers of The Agora companies to engage with their content. By improving these products we impact customer satisfaction, retention, and bottom line revenues for all our clients.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong customer focus, some UX design experience and a passion for delivering innovative solutions.
So who are we?
Threefold Systems provides products and services to some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. Our work covers disciplines from data, software design, systems integration, and UX design. But our impact doesn’t stop there. Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
So What Would You Be Doing?
- Own the vision and strategy of the customer experience product portfolio
- Identify opportunities for innovation and see them through to delivery
- Utilise Scrum to drive the development of the product
- Drive product adoption through constant communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evangelise end user benefits for any given feature of our analytics tracking product
- Understand the unique business needs of our companies network.
- Maintain client relationships, sell the benefits of our systems and how clients can use them to maximise marketing ROI.
- Work with internal and external development groups to drive product vision and the implement product roadmap.
- Support internal staff with clear communications directed at relevant business units
- Be a team player and be glad to pitch in to help teammates in need.
- Work until the job is done and done well.
What Do We Look For In Our Employees?
- BS in Business/Marketing and/or Information Technology or a related field
- 2+ years on a Product Development or Marketing team.
- UX Design experience is desired
- Customer satisfaction is your primary directive, the customer always comes first.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, face-to-face and in writing.
- A keen understanding of the direct response business model and the challenges faced by marketing & operations.
- Ability to anticipate needs and drive innovation.
- Passion for solving complex business problems with elegant technology.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and hold others accountable.
- Be ready to report on projects formally and on-the-fly.
- Ruthless team collaborator, ready to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience with Agile development processes (specifically Scrum)
Why Work With Us?
We offer a dynamic, fast paced work environment that emphasis learning and personal development with lots of opportunities for advancement. We also offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, life cover, gym membership, and pension contribution.
Join us – we have a great team, and you can make it better.