Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) is a dynamic contact center, based in Co. Waterford, focused on providing superior customer service support and building strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them. ECC employs people who are incredibly driven and passionate about providing outstanding service to the customer. Our Customer Solutions Specialists are responsible for providing quality customer sales and service via phone by utilizing exceptional communication skills.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard customer inquiries; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others as needed;
- Navigate through appropriate customer service systems and tools in a timely manner while servicing the customer (CRM application is the primary tool);
- Maintain quality scores and call center metrics;
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products;
- Explain product options and related charges clearly and concisely;
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
Requirements & Competencies:
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience – essential
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal communications skills including diction, grammar and tone – essential
- Ability effectively and clearly communicate with customers under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Self-motivated, upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to navigate multiple applications / systems in several environments.
We have part time & full time positions open
We offer a competitive salary to the right candidate.