About the Role:
Do you have a passion for growing a business? Can you identify trendsetter ideas to help our clients achieve their financial growth? Do you have the mindset for solving problems and maintaining strong customer relationships? If so, you will love this role.
Woodlock House Support Services – an Agora company – is seeking an innovative and dynamic professional to join our newly formed Electronic Payments team and play an integral role in building and shaping our programs. This person will fill the newly-created position of Electronic Payments Operations Manager and take ownership of the research, implementation and day-to-day management of electronic payments programs, with a focus on credit card, direct debit, mobile and digital wallet processes, for our international groups.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day relationship with multiple payments processors on behalf of our clients. (Vendor QBR’s and performance assessment against SLA’s)
- Daily process monitoring taking the appropriate corrective action
- Research new payment platforms and processors for global expansion.
- Implement and manage payment projects from start to finish.
- Financial planning and tracking of these payment programs. (Financial and performance related KPI definition and monitoring)
- Report generation, reconciliation and analysis of these programs.
- Ensure compliance with payment process regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, clients and other Publishing Services and Agora departments.
- Partner with clients to help them grow their businesses.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business, Finance, Marketing or Commerce – preferred
- 5 years’ work related experience with at least 3 years at management level
- Previous Electronic Payments Processing experience – desired
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Computer literate, with minimum of intermediate-level skills using MS Suite
- Methodical, detail-oriented, self-starter, organized and resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task, with excellent research, planning, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Confident, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, as well as vendors and clients.
The Electronic Payments Processing department is a growing, group. If these traits describe you, and you have the talents to help us shape this department, then please apply. We offer you a professional, yet casual, environment with the chance to grow within the department and company. And we assure you an extraordinary opportunity awaits you.
Please submit CV & cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position. Additional material may be required after your application is submitted targeted to your experience.
CV’s to Emma Reynolds, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org