We’re looking for a full stack developer to take ownership of some exciting and challenging projects. The successful candidate will be tasked with the design and build of web-based applications and work as part of our team of talented professionals.
This is a position for an experienced developer looking to consolidate and expand their skill set in a dynamic and innovative development environment. Success in this role will require an ability to solve problems creatively and apply innovative techniques and new technologies to development projects.
A clear career path, competitive salary based on experience and great benefits makes this a very attractive position. Threefold offers a relaxed, fun and creative work environment.
- Developing high performance, highly scalable, custom applications for an enterprise web environment
- Maintain quality control of development and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
- Continually improve workflow and team efficiency
- Troubleshooting performance, scalability, and technical issues
- Help to mentor junior developers
- Object oriented PHP
- Front-end frameworks like Angular, Backbone, React, etc.
- SASS, LESS, Gulp, Grunt
- Worked with REST APIs
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git and working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas, and answer questions
- Some international travel may be required
- Experience with major PHP frameworks like Laravel, Codeiginter, Symphony
- Experience with Node.js
- Some LAMP stack administration
- Experience of AWS tools
- Experience of NoSQL & Document databases. Elasticsearch & Mongo
Capabilities & Behaviours
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to liaise with non-technical clients in order to gather information and explain options and solutions
- Flexibility and focus – Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and respond to shifting priorities
- Teamwork – Must be able to work as part a closely knit interdependent team
- Initiative & ownership – must be able to take initiative to drive activities and take ownership of workload
- 3-5 years of experience in web development with extensive experience of PHP
- 3rd level degree in Software Development/Computer Science or related field
- Remote, or on-site in Waterford, Ireland.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
No recruiters please. We already have relationships in place with some great agencies.