Head of Support
Exciting things are happening at APSI and we need ambitious, talented individuals to help drive us forward. Do you feel you can contribute to our success?
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see our team members as crucial to the health and future of our company and so we see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination. We expect you to work hard but we’ll have some fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland provides the platforms and systems that support our affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. But our impact doesn’t stop there.
Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
We currently have a vacancy for a Head of Support (and L&D) within our company. This person will have overall strategic responsibility for the business, and managing approximately 25 employees.
- Oversee & lead a company comprising of:
- Numerous multi-tiered support teams,
- Business Intelligence department,
- Learning & Development department
- Small Software Development team
- Oversee the development and maintenance of procedures and documentation, and setting up of SOP’s;
- Employee performance management;
- Build and maintain affiliate relationship ensuring a clear understanding of their business goals is had;
- Direct leadership team within APSI ensuring vision and strategy is clear;
- Frequently visit affiliate (client) sites across Europe to meet with teams – ranging from Production to Executive.
Role Requirements & Competencies
- Previous experience in a leadership role is essential
- Ability to present confidently at senior leadership level;
- Ability to motivate and lead management team in an ever-changing business;
- Technical background essential;
- Previous experience leading a technical L&D division is desirable but not essential;
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems, CRMs and eCommerce platforms, as well as an understanding of online/email marketing;
- Must be able to independently prioritize assignments and communicate deliverables and timelines.
Approximately 20% of time will be spent traveling worldwide to affiliates.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org