We currently have an exciting job opportunity for a HR Officer / Generalist based across 3 locations in Waterford. This is a permanent role on a full time basis, reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will assist the HR team in providing ongoing support the Agora companies in Waterford such as but not limited to Threefold Systems, Emerald Contact Centre and Agora Publishing Services Ireland.
This is a new role within a rapidly expanding team for a HR professional with 3-4 years solid HR experience.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Driving the Recruitment process in conjunction with the HR Manager including use of Sonru Video Interviewing tool.
- Administering of Predictive Index (PI) tool for candidates and across the companies
- Conduct research into H.R. best practices and devise policies in line with legislation.
- GDPR Compliance: working with the HR Manager to ensure full compliance
- Drive the new hire branding project with external graphic designers.
- Assistance in the implementation of the HR System Ultipro, working with the US HR Team and consultants in the implementation across the companies. Travel to the US may be required prior to roll out.
- Providing support & advice to managers in the area of employment legislation and best practice ensuring the advice given is appropriate.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the payroll & compensation process.
- Conducting presentations to senior management when needed in order to upskill management on HR practices
- Supporting the Human Resources Manager with key HR projects and other ad hoc duties as required.
- 3-4 years previous experience working within a HR team is essential
- Experience in dealing with Employee Grievance & Disciplinaries is essential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- 3rd Level HR related diploma or degree
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Experience in working on Strategic HR Projects such as System implementation would be advantageous
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to, with previous experience in, handling confidential information;
- Details orientated with strong proven attention to detail;
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask on a daily basis whilst not compromising the quality of work;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate concerns and issues in a diplomatic manner that does not offend or escalate;
- Treats sensitive or confidential information in a trustworthy manner;
- Self-motivated, flexible, upbeat, and willing to learn;
- Exerts a positive image of the company and the department at all times;
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, in a flexible environment to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds, Human Resources Manager to email@example.com