Exciting things are happening at APSI and we need ambitious, talented individuals to help drive us forward. Do you feel you can contribute to our success? We have a large number of positions open across various roles.
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see our team members as crucial to the health and future of our company and so we see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination. We expect you to work hard but we’ll have some fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland (APSI) provides application support for our worldwide businesses. These affiliated businesses – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries, are growing – and so are we!
On a Day-to-day basis, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
Our Learning & Development Department is hiring an IT Applications Trainer to add to our existing team in Portlaw. This is an entry level position for someone to join an ever growing company.
What does the job involve?
- Daily preparation & delivery of long distance training sessions that will be delivered to a high quality, based on our applications, to our affiliates (publishers).
- Working with our Course Developer to ensure consistency in delivery.
- Learning our clients’ businesses and becoming their primary training delivery resource.
- Carrying out training in a classroom environment, either in our International Offices or in our Waterford offices.
- Working closely with our Training Department to ensure our business needs are met.
- Assisting in the Design & Development of simulations, reference guides & video library.
- Manage projects from formulation through to implementation
Training will predominantly be delivered from our HQ in Portlaw with on-site training required, from London, Paris, Argentina, Barcelona, India & Switzerland.
Who are we looking for?
This successful candidate will…
- Fluency in Spanish is essential for this role.
- Third Level Qualification such as but not limited to Business, Commerce, Marketing or IT
- Strong understanding of IT, applications etc as this is what you will be training our affiliates on.
- A language such as SQL would be advantageous
- Previous experience in presenting to groups of people would be advantageous
- Be willing to travel.
- Be eager to learn.
- Ability to work under pressured deadlines.
- A charismatic person who can adapt quickly to pressured situations.
- Be a communicator & possess the skill to build rapport easily.
- Comfortable with presenting to management.
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and a great team to work with.
CV’s to Emma Reynolds HR Manager