Junior Technical Consultant
Exciting things are happening at APSI and we need ambitious, talented individuals to help drive us forward. Do you feel you can contribute to our success?
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see our team members as crucial to the health and future of our company and so we see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination. We expect you to work hard but we’ll have some fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland provides the platforms and systems that support our affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. But our impact doesn’t stop there.
Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
So what would you be doing?
- Resolves support tickets and issues.
- Communicates recurring support issues to management.
- Communicates with customers on efforts and resolutions to tickets and issues.
- Escalates support tickets and open issues to the appropriate team member(s) to provide the swiftest of resolutions all the time keeping the affiliates up to date on progress.
- Manages daily work schedule efficiently.
- Seek additional assistance from third-party vendors when required.
- Identifies issues that require escalation to Product Owners.
- Improves customer relations and further develops customer confidence.
- Identify and understand the business needs of the affiliates and take appropriate decisions.
- Make suggestions to improve relations with our affiliates and to improve our systems.
- Hit SLA, first-time-fix and quality assurance targets.
What do we look for in our employees?
- Experience in application support and troubleshooting with a strong desire to learn and problem solve – essential.
- Experience with SQL, mostly SELECT statements for data verification – essential.
- Experience in e-Commerce and web environments –
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems.
- Expert attention to detail –
- Has strong customer focus and a proven ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Deal with all queries and information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Must be able to independently prioritize assignments and communicate deliverables and timelines.
- Able to communicate with development, project management and other QA resources effectively.
- Ability to communicate critical issues and resolution to users, affiliates, and Application teams.
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and a great team to work with.
Join us – we have a great team, and you can make it better.