Do you have a passion for innovation, maximizing ROI, and improving marketing efficiency through a variety of campaign manager tools? Are you passionate about promoting the use of campaign manager solutions to help grow a global client base? Do you get a thrill from bringing ideas to viable solutions that improve the bottom line? If your honest answer to each question is an enthusiastic YES, we want to hear
APSI is looking for a Marketing Automation Product Manager to work with a fast-paced, mature agile team. In this role you will work closely with an international user base to define and implement new functionality, as well as work to make sure all features of our solutions are understood and fully adopted.
The ideal candidate will not settle for the status quo, they will work with our clients to grow and improve our offerings through collaborative research and a fundamental understating of our direct marketing model. Being a part of this team means living and breathing product goals, fierce collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and clients. The first step to success in this role is working hard for your teammates and earning their trust. We expect all members of the team to display initiative, take responsibility for managing their own work, and be open to guidance and insight from those around them.
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland provides the platforms and systems that support our affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. But our impact doesn’t stop there. Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
So what would you be doing?
- Drive product adoption through constant communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Own the relationship with our SAAS vendors
- Evangelise end user benefits for any given feature within our campaign manager platform.
- Understand the unique business needs of our companies' network.
- Advocate the full adoption of features within our campaign manager solution.
- Maintain client relationships, sell the benefits of our systems and how clients can use them to maximise marketing ROI.
- Work with internal and external development groups to drive product vision and the implement product roadmap.
- Support internal staff with clear communications directed at relevant business units
- Be a team player and be glad to pitch in to help teammates in need.
- Work until the job is done and done well.
What do we look for in our employees?
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business / Marketing.
- 3+ years on a Product Development or Marketing team, Product Director experience a plus.
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Awareness of user interaction design and usability.
- Customer satisfaction is your primary directive, the customer always comes first.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, face-to-face and in writing.
- A keen understanding of the direct response business model and the challenges faced by marketing & operations.
- Ability to anticipate needs and drive innovation.
- Passion for solving complex business problems with elegant technology.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and hold others accountable.
- Be ready to report on projects formally and on-the-fly.
- Ruthless team collaborator, ready to give and receive constructive feedback.
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and a great team to work with.
Join us – we have a great team, and you can make it better.
If interested, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com