International Living part of The Agora Companies, located in Portlaw, Co. Waterford, Ireland, is looking for a Marketing Technology Director to lead a team and grow and innovate our publishing technology. The ideal candidate will possess strong web development skills and have significant experience in digital marketing and a direct response environment.
In this role, you’ll work with a high degree of autonomy – so being self-directed when it comes to your motivation, productivity, and continuing education is a requirement.
- Work with our marketing and editorial teams to conceive, develop, and implement innovative technology that allows us to grow publication subscribers.
- Implement and maintain Atlassian suite of services (or equivalent).
- Document guidelines and standard operating procedures for administrators and users of the system.
- Firm understanding of good semantics and responsive web design.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI design.
- Collaborate closely with all team members to find technology and systems solutions to roadblocks.
- Always have a finger on the pulse of marketing technology in the digital marketing world.
We ONLY want someone who is:
- A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people is mandatory.
- Always striving to improve and be better!
- Curious! Always wanting to learn more…
- A hunger for new ideas, new partnerships, and new strategies is a must.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display (especially native networks), social, SEO, (CPM/CPC/CPA/CPV) and other marketing tactics is a must.
- The personal skills and professional maturity to forge support within our team, this candidate will derive satisfaction from elevating the marketing and editorial teams.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts with technical employees and have the ability to translate a marketing need into a technical solution.
- Ability to work effectively and with a positive attitude in a fast-moving, multi-project environment.
- Essential: Please submit your CV along with a cover letter.
- Closing date: Friday, December 28th, 2018.
Submit your application to David Dittman: email@example.com