About the Role:
Do you have a natural curiosity for research… for digging into a problem to discover what really is going on? Are you a problem-solver? If so, you will love this role.
Woodlock House Support Services, an Agora company is seeking an innovative and dynamic professional to join our Electronic Payments team and fill a newly-created position of Payments Support Specialist reporting to the Electronic Payments Operation Manager. This person will take ownership of researching potential issues with our credit card transactions… and working with our team to resolve those problems.
The Payments Support Specialist is also responsible for tracking and measuring our credit card and payment approval rates, while also supporting the team with additional projects, such as geographic expansion and including system audits.
We offer you a professional, yet casual, environment with the chance to shape our team, as you grow within the department and company. We assure that you an extraordinary opportunity awaits you.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching data and transaction processing issues for our clients
- Report generation and analysis of payment response rates and programs via multiple data sources to better understand trends, issues and growth opportunities
- Monitoring audits out of our CRM system and dashboards
- Addressing chargeback cases and returned & bad checks
- Expand technical and business knowledge through individual research and on-the-job training
- Document and maintain business and functional requirements
- Implement and manage projects from start to finish
- Liaison with support teams on payment issues and projects
- Partner with clients on ad-hoc projects to help them grow their businesses
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business, Finance, Marketing or Commerce – preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent research, planning, and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate, with minimum of intermediate-level skills using MS Suite
- Strong track record of delivering accurate and on-time projects
- Quality oral and written communication skills, with a solid customer focus
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical, detail-oriented, self-starter, organized and resourceful
- Confidence, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, as well as vendors and clients
The Electronic Payments Processing department is a growing, group. If these traits describe you, and you have the talents to help us shape this department, then please apply. We offer you a professional, yet casual, environment with the chance to grow within the department and company.
Please submit CV & cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.
CV’s to Emma Reynolds, HR Manager at email@example.com