What will you be doing? Well, let’s just say that you’ll be busy!
At APSI we have a very clear philosophy and that is to provide the best support possible, allowing our affiliates to focus on the things that are important to them – like making their business a success. To be the best we need to be constantly critically assessing our work and this is where you come in.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and scoring tickets on our Service Desk ticketing system
- Listening to call recordings to ensure that best practice is being adhered to at all times.
- Identify areas for improvement, in addition to working on improving the existing quality processes that are in place.
- Overall responsibility for improving people and customer experience.
We want to build relationships with our affiliates, the kind of relationships where they will instinctively trust our advice knowing that we are in this as a team. So we need our support & training teams to be the best.
Requirements for this role. This is important to us
- A third level qualification in an IT discipline – essential
- Good technical aptitude – essential
- Fluency in a second language – desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a QA related or client facing role – desirable but not essential for this.
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems is desirable
Competencies for this role. This is also important to us
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive can-do attitude
- A passion for top class customer service
- A desire to drive improvements in department quality and efficiency
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking, wellbeing initiatives and a great team to work with.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org