We are a publishing company based in Portlaw, Co. Waterford with an opening for a dynamic, self-motivated, SEO Executive.
You will be responsible for posting and proofreading site content, and will work closely with the digital editorial team and the monetisation team to maintain site quality standards and to achieve SEO targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a CMS system, such as WordPress. This position requires strong attention to detail and an ability to work to tight daily deadlines.
You will work with the Head of SEO and the Monetisation Director on strategies to make International Living the authority for Retiring and Investing Overseas.
- Work with a cross-departmental team, manage the master calendar for all web content being posted.
- Manage online posting of ALL company editorial content (requires working with content management software).
- Work with the Digital Editorial team to create E-A-T web articles.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Responsible for internal linking and user experience.
- Ensure web content is archived for future needs and reference.
- Track and report on all site metrics.
- Stay up to date with SEO news and updates.
- Work with PR on sourcing highly relevant referrals from authoritative websites.
- Perform competitor research on an ongoing basis to spot potential gaps.
- Focus on crawlability and be able to work with web development on solving issues.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with WordPress.
- Worked with SEO Software such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs and Ubersuggest.
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Online Media or a related field.
- Highly collaborative, team-orientated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A proactive approach to bringing and implementing new ideas. Keen to learn, develop and make a real impact on the business.
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- Hard-working and results-orientated. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Full-time with benefits – 6 month probationary period.
Please email your CV to email@example.com by closing date Friday 28th June.