Triage Helpdesk Coordinator
Exciting things are happening at APSI and we need ambitious, talented individuals to help drive us forward. Do you feel you can contribute to our success?
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see our team members as crucial to the health and future of our company and so we see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination. We expect you to work hard but we’ll have some fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
So who are we?
Agora Publishing Services Ireland provides the platforms and systems that support our affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. But our impact doesn’t stop there.
Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
So what would you be doing?
- Acting as first point of contact (the voice!) of the support team.
- Providing industry leading customer support in a confident and pleasant manner, improving customer relations and further developing customer confidence. We love our affiliates and we want them to love us back!
- Setting expectations based on priority and SLA. SLA is important but sometimes a problem needs immediate action. We’ll need you to understand the difference.
- Resolve defined support tickets and issues. This will start small but as your experience grows so will your responsibilities.
- Communicate recurring support issues to management. As the first point of contact, all tickets will flow through you. If you’ve got a good eye for spotting patterns you’ll excel in this role.
- Escalate support tickets and open issues to the appropriate team member/product specialist to provide the swiftest of resolutions all the time keeping the affiliates up to date on progress.
- Independently manage your daily work schedule efficiently. We don’t believe in micro-management.
- Seek additional assistance from third-party vendors when required. As great as we are, we can’t fix everything!
- Identify and understand the business needs of the affiliates and take appropriate decisions. Some affiliates are self-managing, others require a lot of hand-holding. We’ll need you to get to know them and treat accordingly.
- Make suggestions to improve relations with our affiliates and to improve our systems. You’re on the front-line so let’s hear what our affiliates need to become more successful.
What do we look for in our employees?
- Experience in application support and troubleshooting with a strong desire to learn and problem solve is essential (it really is!).
- A third level qualification in an IT discipline is required.
- Fluency in Spanish or French would be awesome but it’s not a deal-breaker.
- Must be able to independently prioritize assignments and communicate deliverables and timelines. This one is important!
- Experience using a Support Ticketing System is a requirement.
- Expert attention to detail is massively important in this role. Sometimes you’ll need you to find the needle in the haystack.
- A strong customer focus and a proven ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing. You’ll spend a little bit of time on the phone – but not much.
- An ability to work independently. We like strong characters.
- An ability to deal with all queries and information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Be able to communicate with senior team members and product specialists effectively.
- An ability to communicate critical issues and resolution to users & affiliates. We believe strongly in talking to our affiliates throughout the lifecycle of their tickets.
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and a great team to work with.
Join us – we have a great team, and you can make it better.
CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com