Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) is a unique contact center, based in Waterford, focused on providing superior customer service support and building strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them.
We now have a vacancy for a permanent full time Workforce and Planning Analyst within our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to monitor performance, review forecast, and making staffing recommendations.
- Proactively monitor daily performance for all teams by managing large amount of data through excel.
- Identify trends and request forecast adjustments as necessary.
- Collect data from Client Services and ensure any information which may impact workload (email & call volume) is incorporated into the forecast and staffing plan.
- Make staffing recommendations & adjustments to address coverage gaps and call volume fluctuations.
- Maintain weekly & monthly long term planning, working closely with our Forecasting provider.
- Work closely with Training and Operations in order to ensure the staffing recommendations can be fulfilled.
- Compare actual metrics against set goal. Inform the business of any oddities via supporting documentation and additional reports.
- Proactively monitor all metrics and adjust as necessary
- Provide different staffing models & cost analysis.
- Lead Weekly Long Term Plan meetings, review with the business our performance for each team and upcoming plans.
- Lead Monthly staffing meeting with clients and present to potential clients.
- Working with our sister company (TCC Maryland) to create our weekly staffing schedules.
- Create and manage agent work shifts, patterns and rotations and change when requested by operations. For example, for requests such as training, client updates, team meetings, etc…
- Manage Emeralds holiday requests, shift swap etc…requests, by taking into account coverage needs and yearly holiday balance.
- Proactively monitor call volume and agent adherence, make staffing changes to meet call volume fluctuations, and communication these needs where necessary.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Previous workforce and planning experience advantageous.
- Proficient in excel and dealing with large quantities of data
- Good communication skills, including ability to confidently communicate with the business leaders the relevant information.
- Ability to identify trends through data
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to handle personal and confidential information
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
An excellent package is available for this role including but not limited to Competitive Salary, Employer Pension Scheme, and Employee Wellbeing initiatives.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 18th January 2019